a. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AND PROJECTS
• ANALYSIS AND STUDY OF ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS, BOTANICAL AGRICOLTURAL AND NATURAL EMERGENCIES.
Analysis of the elements that characterize the agricultural landscape natural and semi – natural and of the floristic emergencies with the draft of dedicated plans.
• PLANS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RESTORING, RECOMPOSITION AND RECOVERY.
Design and Managing Activities to restore ecological and agronomic components of degraded locations, to consolidate, recover, recompose and compensate agricultural and forestry environments.
• PROJECTS FOR AGRONOMIC AND FOREST ENVIRONMENT IMPROVEMENT.
Design and Managing activities for agronomic improvement, agro-environmental restoring, for the characteristics of soil fertility and development of plant facilities and of agricultural crops and forestry. Recovery plans of agricultural-ecological landscape conditions.
• ASSESSMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT AND EFFECT
Screening activities to evaluate and identify the impact and effect of intervention plans over protected areas. Identification of mitigation measures and definition of compensation measures. Release of documentation and dedicated plans.
b. MONITORING OF PLANT HEALTH
• CONTROLS OF EMERGENCIES AND PLANT HEALTH DEFENSE PLANS.
Processing and development of monitoring programs and check-ups of the health of components of plant assets with preparation and implementation of plans for preventing and combating plant diseases.