a. GREENERY CONSTRUCTION.
• LANDSCAPING PROJECTS IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENTS.
management to realize Parks and Gardens. Construction of new green areas for public use (recreational, decorative, landscaping) and private use (residential parks and gardens). Planning of decorating and installing. Conservative restoration of historical green, parks and monumental gardens. Trails and botanical Gardens.
b. LANDSCAPE STUDY.
• AGRONOMIC FORESTRY AND TERRITORIAL STUDIES (FOR PRG/PPR-PPAR).
• BOTANICAL STUDIES.
• DRAFTING OF GREEN REGULATIONS.
Study programs and environmental assessment of planning tools for the analysis of land management.
c. ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF THE VEGETATION ASSETS
• CENSUS AND ASSESSMENT OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE VEGETATION ASSETS.
• GREENERY PLANS.
Acquisition of data of public and private greenery assets with drafting and computerization of intervention plans to program the biological and management necessities of the greenery assets.
d. ENVIRONMENTAL REORGANIZATION OF THE TERRITORY
• PROJECTS OF TERRITORIAL REDEVELOPMENT.
Design and construction management in redevelopment and environmental enhancement of the territory.