Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data
We inform you that, for the establishment and execution of our contractual relations, our company must process your "personal data", therefore, according to the provisions of art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, we provide you with the following essential information. "Personal" data means those that we request with this form and that we may request in the future, as well as those that we will request in the performance of our contractual obligations and those spontaneously provided by you bearing in mind that there is no obligation on the part Its to supply them.
1. Type of personal data
All personal data, necessary for the execution of the service contract, such as general data, tax codes, bank details, etc. are processed.
2. Purpose of the Treatment
Your data are collected for purposes related to the performance of the service contract and are processed in relation to the contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow an efficient performance of the economic and commercial activity by the company; such processing will take place for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes;
3. Data Processing Mode
The processing of data is done through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper, or through the use of electronic tools. We also inform you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated in art. 5 EU Reg. 2016/679, which provides, inter alia, that the data are:
- treated lawfully and fairly;
- collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, adequate, complete and not exceeding the formalities of the processing;
- stored in a form that allows identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods provided that they are processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, without prejudice to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulations for the protection of rights and freedoms of the interested party;
- Treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data.
4. Consequences of a possible refusal to respond
With regard to the data that we are obliged to know, in order to fulfill the obligations deriving from the execution of the contract for the provision of services, your refusal to supply them determines the impossibility of implementing the obligations arising from this contract, while data that we are not obliged to know, their failure to obtain will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determine the resulting decisions related to the importance of the data requested and not conferred by you.
5. Communication and dissemination
Your data may be "communicated" by us, with this term meaning to give it information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- a) to persons in charge within our company to process your data. All the appointed persons will perform exclusively the processing operations, on behalf of the Owner and / or the manager, within the limits, in the manner and according to the methods expressly indicated in the respective appointment documents;
- b) to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules (eg public authorities responsible for controls, Gdf, Inland Revenue, Labor Inspectorate, Inps, Inail, Cccia);
- c) to subjects who need access to your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them;
- d) to commercial partners exclusively for tasks related to the underlying contractual relationship, such as for example airlines, hotel facilities, transfer and excursion services, etc .;
- e) to third party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment;
- f) subjects that provide services for the management of the information system of the Data Controller.
6. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that pursuant to art. 15 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the data subject has the right to know: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations; (d) where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or to oppose their processing;
Where applicable, also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-22 EU Reg. 2016/679 (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
7. Data security
We also inform you that our company has taken all the security measures necessary for the protection of your data and that access to the data is allowed with computerized passwords.
8. Data variation
Any variation of the data must be communicated to this company in writing.
9. Data controller
The data controller is the company RES AGRARIA S.R.L., with registered office in Tortoreto Lido (TE), Via A. Canova, 19/2.
10. How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller directly at the Registered Office of RES AGRARIA S.R.L., sita Tortoreto Lido (TE), Via A. Canova, 19/2, or by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com