Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data
We inform you that, for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships, our Company must process your “personal data”, therefore, according to the provisions of art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679,, we provide you with the following essential information.
1. Purpose of the Treatment
The processing of your data is based on your consent. The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Processing of customer data in relation to the contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow an effective management of financial and commercial relationships
What general information and contact details, tax code and / or VAT number, credit and debit card details supplied to the balance, services and products purchased on the statements and in the tax documents, etc.), pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, letter c reg. EU 2016/679.
For these purposes the treatment is carried out WITHOUT NEED TO ACQUIRE THE CONSENT as the legal basis of the treatment consists in the contractual relationship existing between the parties, as well as in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. For these purposes, the data will be stored at our facility for the time required by the respective regulations (10 years and even more in the case of tax assessments).
b) Processing of customer data made to send messages and promotional offers, as well as information on the organization of events (general information, contact details, etc.)
These communications, exclusively for promotional purposes, may be made by entering the mailing list. For this purpose the CONSENT must be revoked at any time, pursuant to art. 6, c. 1, letter a and art. 7, c. 2 and 3 EU Reg. 2016/679). These data will be stored with us for a maximum of two years.
2. Data Processing Mode
The processing of data is done through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper, or through the use of electronic tools. We also inform you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated in art. 4, n. 2 EU Reg. 2016/679, which provides, inter alia, that the data are:
- treated in a lawful and correct manner;
- collected and registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- exact and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, adequate, complete and not excessive in relation to the formalities of the processing;
- Treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data.
3. Communication and dissemination
Your data may be “communicated” by us, with this term meaning to give it information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
- a. to persons in charge within our company to process your data. All the appointed persons will perform exclusively the processing operations, on behalf of the Owner and / or the manager, within the limits, in the manner and according to the methods expressly indicated in the respective appointment documents;
- b. to subjects who can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules (eg public authorities responsible for controls, Gdf, Inland Revenue, Labor Inspectorate, Inps, Inail, Cccia);
- c. to subjects who need access to your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them;
- d. to other group companies or commercial partners exclusively for tasks related to the underlying contractual relationship, such as for example. airlines, hotel facilities, transfer and excursion services, etc .;
- e. to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, business studies, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment;
- f. subjects that provide services for the management of the information system of the Data Controller.
We also inform you that your data will not be transferred either to Member States of the European Union or to third countries outside the EU.
4. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that pursuant to art. 15 GDPR the data subject has the right to know: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations; (d) where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or to oppose their processing;
Where applicable, also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-22 EU Reg. 2016/679 (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
5. How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller directly at the Registered Office of RES AGRARIA S.R.L., located in Tortoreto Lido (TE), Via A. Canova, 19/2 – 64018, or by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data security
We also inform you that our company has taken all the security measures necessary for the protection of your data and that access to data is allowed with computerized passwords.
7. Data variation
Any variation of data must be communicated to this structure in writing.
8. Data controller
The data controller is the company RES AGRARIA S.R.L., with registered office in Tortoreto Lido (TE), Via A. Canova, 19/2