Res Agraria is searching a Field Trialist in Tortoreto (TE), Italy.
The Field Trialist has to plan, implement and manage field trials following Good Experimental Practices (GEP/EOR) according to protocols/study plans and internal standard operation procedures.
The experimentalist will have the following responsibilities:
• Find suitable fields for setting trials
• Carry out the trials from the application to the assessments
• Perform statistical analysis and manage the data obtained
• Write final reports in good technical English
We are looking for the following knowledge, experiences and capabilities
• Degree of Agronomist Engineer or equivalent
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Good computer skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Statistic Analysis
• Availability to travel
• Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
• Problem solving approach
• Good team building skills
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org